Mindfulness Meditation Training
I offer Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy training to adults, both in group formats and as one-to-one sessions. I give this training face to face or online, meaning that no matter where in the world you are, we can work together on your needs.
Many people wish to improve their wellness and wellbeing. Perhaps because they suffer from anxiety, perhaps because they want to find more joy in their life, perhaps because they do not like their current life.
Mindfulness is the key!
This is because it puts things in perspective and allows us to make better choices!
Mindfulness brings the wisdom of the east with the modern science of the west, and it is proven to help us live happier and more fulfilling lives. It helps us to set aside worries and anxieties in favour of joy and peace.
I myself went from anxiety to peace, from dissatisfaction to a place of joy, and I know I can walk with you on this transformative journey and exploration.
You can choose from:
- Introduction to Mindfulness (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (group courses, online or face to face)
- Bespoke Mindfulness Sessions (one-to-one training)
- Mindfulness Sessions for Corporate Settings
English Language Teaching and Teacher Training
What is your next English speaking challenge?
No matter the reason behind your wish to improve English, it’s important that you get every opportunity to practise English as much as possible. This way you gain confidence and you are ready to move on to your next English speaking challenge.
When I prepare your training, I make sure that I understand your needs so that I can plan activities and practice which will help you achieve exactly what you wish to improve. Learning English is important for you because, in many cases, English goes hand in hand with big changes in life – at work, at university, in personal relationships, or maybe even moving to another country.
While making you and your needs the centre of every lessons, I always make sure that your development is holistic. To this end, together we will practise all the skills as we go along, with plenty of interactive and communicative opportunities in every lesson.
You can choose from:
- General English lessons (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Business English lessons (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Legal English lessons (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Insurance English lessons (one-to-one, online or face to face)
- English for Specific Purposes (one-to-one training, online or face to face)
- Bespoke CLIL Teacher Training for Primary Schools
- Bespoke CLIL Teacher Training for Secondary Schools
- Bespoke Business English Training for Corporate Settings
Lover of the sea
The sea gives me my energy, my passion and my inspiration. And it does so in many ways. Here I wish to share with you some wondrous aspects of the sea, and hope that in doing so I can raise awareness about the importance of taking care of our oceans’ ecosystems and biodiversity for the sake of our planet and for our own sake too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have one-to-one sessions in person?
Yes, you can. I am based in Haz-Zebbug Malta and I have a comfortable learning environment for our one-to-one sessions.
Why should I choose you for English language training?
Because I have over 20 years’ experience teaching English to adults and I love it! Your needs are my priority and I will prepare personalised, interesting and engaging lessons for you.
Can I have one-to-one sessions online?
Yes, you can. If you prefer to meet online I can host you on Zoom and we can learn together from the comfort of your on home
Why should I choose you for my Mindfulness training?
Because I practise Mindfulness daily myself and so I understand the challenges you might face. Also, I read a lot on the subject and I attend workshops, trainings and retreats regularly so I keep my practice fresh. This also means that I can discuss the topic with you from a scientific, from a Buddhist, from an experiential, from an anecdotal, and from a personal perspective.